Old Sturbridge Village Handmade Redware Pottery Wood Fired Small Pitcher
Pickup available at Ox & Yoke Store located in Oliver Wight Building
Usually ready in 24 hours
Handcrafted by Old Sturbridge Village Potters using traditional wood firing techniques, giving it a truly one-of-a-kind finish created by the flames. Each piece of redware pottery is made in Massachusetts.
This small pitcher has been created by hand but is then placed in the wood fed kiln for the final step creating a deeper, richer color. Located outside the Old Sturbridge Village potters shed, the large, reproduction brick “updraft bottle” kiln is used once a year for firing pots. visit OSV.org to see details on the next kiln firing.
- Care: dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Each pitcher is handmade so no two are exactly the same size, shape or color.
- Size: holds approx. 20 oz
- Dimensions: approx. 5" x 4" x 5"
- Handmade by Old Sturbridge Village potters
- Signed on the bottom