Old Sturbridge Village Handmade Redware Pottery Teapot
A perfect start to the day or ready for afternoon tea, serve your tea in this handmade redware teapot. The design is based on historical pieces in our collection. Made by the talented potters at Old Sturbridge Village using techniques and designs from our historic collection. Skilled craftspeople create each piece of redware pottery at Old Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts.
- Care: dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Each piece is handmade so no two are exactly the same size, shape or color.
- Size: holds approx. 32 oz
- Dimensions: approx. 9.5" x 5"
- Handmade by Old Sturbridge Village potters
- Signed on the bottom